• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

I feel scared to check my inbox. It dawned on me what I said in my letter to my mother. Although I wasn't that harsh, I was totally honest with her, and told her how hurt and betrayed I felt, and all the rest. Now I am not liking that I upset her or that she didn't like it. I don't even know if she has read it yet, because I won't look in my inbox.

I feel sick and glad I am home from school. End of a very intense module, and I need a bath, but have just woken up from a nap and can't quite be bothered having a bath yet.

Lots of negative feelings today.

• In pain, my throat is still extremely sore.
  • Sad, tears keep springing to my eyes and I won't allow myself to cry :confused:
  • Alone, H is away tonight.
  • Hungry, it is 4.10pm and I haven't eaten all day, I just don't have the energy, maybe I feel I'm not worthy of eating.
  • Confused.
I just don't know what to do with myself and I don't like me when I get like this.

Back