• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

Philippa, veins can collapse due a number of causes one being poor technique but generally another vein can be used. I've no doubt it was a scary thing to hear, especially when feeling distrust.

((((((((Lion and PH)))))))))))) ((((((((((Hugs to those that are struggling today))))))))))))

I woke up hot and anxious, in a startled response about 2:30am. I managed a good long walk with my little dog since for some reason Big Girl was huddled under the side table next to my husband's side of the bed and refused to come out even after a couple of hours.

Now I feel disconnected from everyone and find it hard to post. I have an appointment this morning later on but it's clear to me as I'm typing this that today is the anniversary of a terrible event and I am not yet, if ever, beyond it.

Today I will try to honor and not let flashbacks and loss of loved ones over take me, one minute at a time.

((((((Srain))))))) ((((((((Deb))))))))

I am having real trouble sleeping. If it's not nightmares it's hypervigilance. I wake often tense with huge waves of anxiety washing over me. I'm finding it difficult to get to sleep, to stay asleep and then I wake early.

I know it is just the worry of going into hospital :eek: and I think I'll sleep for a week when I get home.

It doesn't help that I was in some weird dream when I was woken suddenly by a huge clap of Thunder and actually shouted and jumped myself wake. :rolleyes:

I'm feeling calm today again. I am having a day at home. H has my car and left early this morning. The dogs came onto the bed and we snuggled down for a nice long lie in.

I'm pleased the sun is out today although there is a cold wind. I have done a load of washing and have it hung on the line. It is too cold to sit out but the dogs and I had a play together.

I'm feeling a little nervous as I am going to my second meeting of the W.I. tonight. We are having a sale and I have made some white chocolate and cranberry fudge, I'll take 4 jars of marmalade and a few fiction books and see if I can sell any.

My neck and shoulder are very painful. H and I have some outside stuff to deal with and my solicitor is beginning to round up my case for compensation. I'm trying to be an 'ostrich' but waves of anxiety keep trying to overwhelm me.

Breathe and relax.

(((HUGS))) to you all.

Back