• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

Feeling relieved psychologically and physically from collateral PTSD damage. A couple of nights ago I had a nightmare were I was really fighting hard with the bad guy, but when I woke up, I realized that I had really physically fought - I had sprained my back. Spent 2 days laying down, the first day, I was in too much pain to be able to take off my pjs! I'm starting to be able to move decently but still feel some sensitivity. I hate it when those nightmares are so vivide and real.:(

(((Froggie))), (((AM))), (((ITL))), Charmedone))), (((Heidi))), (((Hope))) and all (((HUGS)))

You will all be in my thoughts. Deb, as a Mum, I can only imagine what you are feeling about your daughter. We just want to protect them and take away the hurt no matter how old they are, they are still our children.

I'm feeling unsettled today. I didn't sleep well and I am due to meet with my solicitor later this morning. Earlier I drove my H to work and on the way home I had to pull over for an emergency vehicle to pass. It has left me shaking, when will I be free of the panic I feel when ever I see an emergency vehicle with blue lights flashing and siren screaming.

I feeling a lot of pain in my neck and shoulder, as if there is a huge weight pressing me down.

((((((((((Deb))))))))))))(((((((((((Amethist)))))))))))(((((((((Hope))))))))))((((((((((AngelaMaria)))))))))))
(((((KP))))-great job-(((((((((((((Charm))))))))))(((((((((Jaret))))))))))(((((((((((Froggie))))))))))))) and ((((((((((((All others who may be suffering)))))))))))

I am feeling slight off this morning. Nightmares are bothering me with cryptic messages that are haunting me, something feels like it might be coming up or maybe it's day after day of storms that is getting to me.

I feel it my gut. This may be the "aura" I get before I have a migraine. (I'm tracking this.:unsure:)

Back