• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

(((Charmedone))) (((Hope))) (((Amethist))) (((Rain))) (((Privateer))) (((KP))) (((All that need them)))

Getting ready to leave here and fly. Usual pre-flight jitters about security, missing planes and other dumb things. Rested, but knowing I'll need it for a day of travel. Sucks when just traveling can be so exhausting.

Renewing my commitment to do what I need to do in order to get some energy back. I don't like feeling exhausted all the time.

Feeling pain but happy to be out, going to test new wheel chair on the ski slope with Jake later :) lol.

Baby brother is more stable, nephew not in intensive care now, he's been moved to children's ward so I guess I'm feeling relief and hope.

Still feel devastated about step brother but not really processing what happened, feeling shock and and disbelief and sadness but hasn't really hit me that he's gone yet... :(

(((HUGS))) to everyone.

It is lovely to come back here and feel all of the support - thank you.

I'm feeling utterly drained. The solicitors meeting went well, but they just make me so damn anxious. Plus my neck and shoulder are so sore. I have to wonder if it is psychosamatic (sp), I know it always hurts, but is it worse because this is dealing with my claim, I know the anxiety makes me tense = greater pain. God, I don't know, I think I'm just rambling.

Anyways, my solicitor is taking my file to a barrister and together they will come up with an amount. My solicitor is hoping it will be finalised by Christmas. I'm just so tired now.

If I had time, I'd have a nap, but I must go pick up H from work soon. I'll take the dogs with and on our way home stop at a park by the river. Maybe watching the dogs play and getting some fresh air will help.

Or maybe a huge bar of chocolate and a bottle of wine, oh dear, man up woman.

Feeling a sense of anticipation for Deb and her daughter to return home safely today. Funny how you can miss people in only a couple days. Makes me realize how much they fill my world.

Feeling like I wish I could move mountains, or at least get a barn built, a closet finished, a house cleaned, a horse sold, a pasture winterized, a yard manicured, ... well, too much to list.

Back