• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

I'm feeling tired and in pain today. Yesterday I did quite a long drive, including on the nasty M6 motorway. The tension from that has aggravated my neck and shoulder pain.

Darling H leaves for Edinburgh tomorrow and won't be home until Friday. I am seeing my barrister and solicitor on Tuesday and H and I went through some paperwork which I will take with me. The photos are not pretty and always make me feel vulnerable.

To round it off, I am in work every morning this week, usually I only work Thur and Friday mornings. It is added pressure for me to be up, washed and dressed, eaten breakfast, walk the dogs and be in work for 8.30am.

I just hope I have the strength to manage.

(((HUGS))) to all.

I am feeling good. I did somethings today. I will have emdr tommorow. And I will get my hair taken care of on Friday. I may even call my daughter to go out for coffee with me. I have a busy week ahead. I find this helps me tremendously. Hugs for everyone that is not feeling good today. My heart goes out to you so much.

Today was challenging, but would've gone better had I not been shockingly mistreated.

Anyhow, I don't expect anyone to believe me as I convince myself that people when simply hearing or knowing of (Ptsd and/or suffering) they think that we are the ones which must be confused upon all things. Oh' well. I feel better in having spoken up about it tonight here rather then through omission pretend every wrong thing is due to me and/or is my fault.

I sometimes feel, like tonight, that my life is so f'n over and hopeless.

I guess I would call this fear. (Even though the majority of time I don't react to my feelings, instead I just recognize it for what it is ...an internal feeling). And, I'd like to keep it this way.

Anyhow, I feel afraid and sad tonight.

Goingonhope - I really hate that when people think that just because we have PTSD - that we no longer have any ability for rational thinking and that if we don't agree with someone - then it's because we are mental unwell.

People can have a mental illness like PTSD and have mental clarity. Whereas, someone may not have PTSD but be mentally unwell and have very poor mental clarity and judgement.

I changed some of the words on the list but I identify myself with these words and expressions. I dont know how to express all things at once, but this describes a lot of my feelings.. I would add a few more like this:

I feel scattered.
I feel exhausted.
I feel lost.
I feel numb.
I feel like a failure for my broken faith and trust in God and others.

No more.

Back