• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

I'm grateful for the month of March and all that it has taught me!

I miss being able to send a birthday card to my brother and nephew who have birthdays during the month, but I know it is better this way, but I was at least thinking about them.

Tomorrow April begins which means April Fools' Day!

This Chrome Browser that lets me in here, whereas my IE8 no longer does. I'm going crazy trying to figure out how to use it, but I will figure it out. "You can't teach an old dog new tricks" they say, but maybe this old female dog can learn a bit of enough to get me by.

Me Too Sheila, I had to switch to Chrome also.

I am thankful that now that I am separated from my sufferer I don't have to go the annual family lunch with the mother-in-law.

Yesterday I was grateful because my son invited me over for Easter. He had not allowed me in his life since new year's day, all due to his not coping too well with his parent's split up. It was so great to see my grandsons again. Little Lincoln was crawling around everywhere, so good to see after such a shaky start to life as a premmy.

I am grateful for our electrician helping me out today. He came to finish a job off but had the wrong test meter with him, so has to come back.

I thought I would ask him if he would solder some new parts to the circuit board of a Kenwood I have that needed fixing for my daughter. It is my old one, that just needed restoring with new bits, but I did not have the confidence to do it myself, and hubby's eye sight is not really good enough to do such intricate work.

He did it for free as he felt guilty about not being able to finish off the job today, bless him.

He was chuffed to bits that it worked perfectly after a bit of messing about.

Back