• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

I'm grateful my kids are so happy and for the most part really occupied with friends this weekend. :joyful: I'm going to try to be kind to myself and take good care of myself and maybe push past this cold and being in a kinda depressive slump. :hug: So, I'm grateful I have the time and space to just be good to myself, I guess. :D The sucky thing is... whenever I try to do this kind of self-care, I end up involuntarily pulling up emotions of my awful, traumatic and neglectful childhood. So, it ends up being not fun. I mean... necessary, in a way, I guess, but not fun. I don't know. Makes me NOT want to take care of myself and feel relaxed and safe... because inevitably more trauma crap comes to the surface. But I'm not going to let that stop me, I guess. :confused: I am grateful for each little step of healing that takes place, even as awful as it is to go through in the moment. :x3:

Back