• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

Stopping at a guy's house and came out with a great tool haul,he was good to me about it.I bought $1,100.00 worth of tools including a Proto 3/4 drive socket set.He is a retired mechanic and is selling off his tools,moving to Florida.My 17 year old son and I going in to get our ears pierced,had mine redone and his was his first time.I had to sign the papers stating he has permission to have this done.He did good and never flinched.

A day away from people. Need to f*cking recharge from all the bullshit. Need someone who f*cking /thinks like me/ instead of spinning me deeper with that civvie, unimportant, detailist, made-up bullshit.

All the headmates able to spot bullshit in The Past. Even if it takes us so f*cking while. Just need basic functioning back. Not happy I lost halfa year in this fog. Fricking hilarious tracking time by paid bills & transfers. f*ckit, need to go back to more functional tracking time, news clips worked.

Folks who grant me the opportunity/honor of caring for their fur babies while they're away. Just the right dose of fur baby love for me, spaced out nicely, minus all the expense and other factors that go along with pet ownership. With the exception of having to put to rest one of my friend's outdoor kitties who got attacked by another animal. Such a sad experience.

Been caring for an elderly kitty this week. Has made for some nice tv/internet free reading time, too. Found a great book at the library: "Stolen Tomorrows; Understanding and Treating Women's Childhood Sexual Abuse", by Steven Levenkron with Abby Levenkron. A tough read, but feels to be a very necessary one for me. Grateful for the timing.

My memory gaps are smaller today - that is both hard and good.
I can smell awful here. Nobody cares.
A shower after a few crazy days feels so good. I'm wearing my favorite clothing.
I am alive. I have food and water and a bed and I can breathe.

Back