• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Looking Forward To?

I am looking forward to getting my mouth finally fixed. I am in the process and have an appointment with the oral surgeon. I finally decided to get the work done. My insurance is not very good so it will be out of pocket expenses. I am looking forward to the procedure being done once and for all.

Getting my dentures right after having oral surgery and not having to go around with no teeth in my mouth. Looking forward to not having broken teeth anymore.

I gave my housekey to my real estate agent today. The Escrow got delayed because of various reasons but the buyer is so determined that she wants the place it will be soon. I am so looking forward to being free of the place. Too many bad memories.

I'm looking forward to losing my weight. It's taken a long time for me to get to this spot. Sure I've complained about it, but I was never in the right place of mind to do anything for it. Now I am. I realize it has been my comfort, my protection, and I don't need it. Kind of frightens me to let go of this. It has been there so long. But this is a good thing. It means I will be outside more often. At least, that is what it hopes it means. INstead of hiding inside.

@Hashi When I'm at my very best my whole life is a series of things I'm looking forward to. Maybe a 10th happen as planned, a few are better than my wildest expectations, and most have to be adjusted here and there. But it's also my favorite way of living, and I'd completely forgotten. I can't look beyond the end of my nose right now, and the thought of the future is presently beyond me. But thank you. Dearly. For reminding me.

I'm looking forward to looking forward, again.

Back