• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What are you procrastinating about or avoiding and set your goal here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on you for booking and doing that lesson @Bearlinda - yeah I need to make a lunch, have a meal, dress (she said Polo shirt yesterday but guess what, I don't own even one Polo so it's a button down for me and I can roll up the sleeves) and I plan to be at the location in the parking lot and take about 10-15 minutes to set my head and deal with the stress before I walk in the door.

Did some preliminary stretching and Lordy my quads are TIGHT... but it will get better.

Going to the store.

Because I shouldn't be going to the store. I should be going to drop off a birthday present. After having dropped of the kiddo at school. Kiddo doesn't go to school, birthday present not dropped off, store not gone to. >.< C'mon brain. Just because 2/3s of the day got f*cked, doesn't mean we have to 86 the rest of the day. And it's not like doing 1/3 means we should feel EXTRA guilty for 2/3. Really. Logic up. Go to the damn store. And, no, you don't have to f*ck it up -if you do go- in solidarity for the rest of today's f*ckups. Break. The. Damn. Trend. Just do it. Stop thinking. Act.

@The Albatross
@whiteraven - pick one, keep it short & simple for starters and set your goal... ;)
Oh, that might be hard. :-) But...I'm game. So...exercise. Aaaaaccckkkk! Been thinking about this one for a very long time. I'm off for a few days - tomorrow is the last before I go back to work - and I was thinking I'd start a routine of visiting the nature center like I used to once a week for a hike (starting off easy at first since I haven't even walked in a long time) and some bird/animal watching. Planning to go tomorrow a.m. and continue on Sundays, weather permitting.

The stretching thing is progressing as it's mandatory. Also due to working now with money, and the public and coworkers (who cough, hack and sneeze without regard to others) I resumed my vitamin support early and have a goal for the first payday to get Vitamin C and Zinc supplements. Pay day is a week in arears so it will be in three weeks.

I am trying to get my shit together so I can get out of here and do some things I need to do and am dragging this morning so to head out the door and to get things done is my task for today. I will feel so much better once I head out of here and try to accomplish some things.

I´ve been avoiding going to the police station to talk about my dramatic housing situation.
Kind of just want to lie around and not have to think about this crap for a moment. But then again if I don´t do anything about it, it´s going to come back and bite me in the ass.

I wanted to go today but I just found out they already closed. I´m setting it for tomorrow morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back