• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I over did it this morning, got somethings accomplished, yet don't feel proud of myself, because I struggled so much just getting it done. Thinking back to when I didn't give the simplest things a second thought. Now the smallest of chores seem the biggest.

My way of "thinking" is often backwards about myself. I would have felt proud had it not been a struggle. I try not to look back or think about how I was before the trauma, but it's hard not to. Going to ly down for a bit. :(

I am thinking that my life has been taken over by others needs and I don't have time for my own.

Understand where you're coming from Cath. Not a good situation to be in as it leaves you with a feeling of helplessness. My heart goes out to you. Perhaps you need to set aside more time for yourself. They are more than capable of looking after themselves. ;)

Two of my nephews unfriended me through facebook and I am unsure as to why. They seem fine when we meet in person. Hugs and such. So I asked them via private messaging but I haven't heard back. I guess I will have to just take it in stride. They have the right to not friend me. It just kind of bothers me because I am not sure what I've done if anything.

I am thinking that I am very proud of myself. In the course of emptying my house to move to my daughters house, I made a plan and all went according to plan. I am thinking that I was being silly stressing over all of the things that had to get done.

The house is now empty and my bedroom is shaping up with my furniture in it. I have a box a day to unpack but I am giving myself a break today because I went over to the house and threw much trash away. and cleaned out the shed with a only a few things that have to go in the trash

I moved the items that were left at the house and put it all away here. This is the second time I have moved myself and I am feeling a great sense of accomplishment but really have to work on not stressing after I have made a good plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back