• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Bad Shit Have You Done - Daily, As it Comes To You, Your Past, Lets Be Honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude...

seaworthy,

You wouldn't believe the number of vibrators I've lost in my time...

...and they always turn up in the strangest places...

I was just going to 'thank' this post, but really...I was sure how that might come across LOL. Ghost - your comments...thanks for the bits of levity in all this. It's a wonderful thread, but one does appreciate a break in between all of the sweeping emotion.

I put stuff on layaway at JC Penney. Then when I picked it up from layaway my bf would write a bad check. Then we got to know the girl at the counter and she would help us get stuff out of layway by just paying a few dollars cash. I got a 35mm Minolta camera one time.

I lost my patience today and erupted in one big long vent of points, at my husband. And then afterwards, :stupid: (stupid me), I stated how much I hate this house and everything about it. (Which of course really I don't).

:eek:,,Yes, I feel remorseful and like crap and ought too.,,:eek:

ffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
uuuuuuuuuuuuu
sssssssssssstttttttttttrrrrrrrrrr
aaaaaaaaaa
ttttttttttttttttt
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
dddddddddddddd .......beyond any imagination.

I've tried being a bully and picking on kids younger/smaller then me :stupid:
... ... ...
lucky for them (and crappy for me) I suck at being a bully

I remember one time I picked on a girl a few years younger and ended up getting the crap kicked out of me. So then I ran away and one of her friends saw me crying and ran off to gleefully tell her after I told her not to. Then proceed to my mother and brother to basically telling me I deserved what happened and being ticked off at me for being mean to another person. But I was really angry and confused at the world as I was everyone else's punching bag and nobody really ever did anything and I never won if I fought back, I just came to the conclusion that I was born to be the crap on the bottom of shoes of everyone else in life.

I also flashed a babysitter's kid, when I was like, nine :rolleyes:
...repeatedly
because it was fun listening to him freak out

The worst thing I ever did was "CAUSE the multiple TRAUMAS". They obviously happened to me over and over, therefore, I must be responsible and I can't claim true victim status, right?

Years of therapy and when I tell my dad at age 33 of my memories of his sexual abuse at age 4, he doesn't deny it, he says, "The reason all these 'bad things' happen to you is that there is something about YOU, that MAKES people have to hurt you!" How scary it is to be endowed with such power!(?)

I'm ready for a new belief system...new life...tired of being a victim to the EFFECTS of the TRAUMA...

Some constituency or maybe God and me, created a way for me (us) to survive the Trauma, even at the expense of fragmenting my consciousness and the integration of all aspects of memories and I know a way out of this type of life can be created too.

seaworthy

My sister and I fought constantly as we were growing up. As adults, we get along GREAT!

I was always the reading kid and if I read something I had to try it out to see if it was really true. So, when I was in 1st grade (reading at a 5th grade level), I read about this girl who tried to lick the snow off of a cold iron water pump handle. (Don't try it!!!!) Her tongue got stuck and someone poured warm (not hot) water over it to loosen it. So, in 1st grade, I tried it myself. When my tongue got stuck on the street sign pole, I felt so stupid. So, I just braced myself, jumped back and quickly tore the skin off of my tongue. It HURT! But, I didn't tell anyone for years 'cause I didn't want them to think I was stupid for trying it when I'd read what would happen.

When my sister was in 2nd grade (I was in 4th), she made me so cross with her one day. I DARED her to lick the street sign pole. She said, "That's such a stupid dare" and she did it. Then she started crying. I told her, "Just pull it off, that's what I did." She was too scared or too stuck. I had to go and get mom and some warm water.

Mom took my sister to the doctor. When I got home from school, I got the spanking of my life. It scares me sometimes. I knew that my sister would be in pain and I still dared her to do it.

I don't get mad very often, but I did do a few things out of anger that are probably really bad.

I once got kicked out of an entire town. I beat this girl up so bad she was in the ICU for a week. I didn't stop hitting her until 4 or 5 people pulled me off of her. I can't claim blind rage or anything because before I hit her I picked her daughter up off the floor where she had fallen after the girl punched her in the face and put her in her room with the girl's sister and told the girl's sister to keep her in there. The daughter was three years old.

I beat the hell out of my psycho ex boyfriend with a baseball bat. I only stopped hitting him when my arms got too tired to swing the bat again. I found that bat in the closet after he put me through the wall. I looked up from the closet floor and saw the bat and went out the closet door and went to town on him with it.

I also beat the hell out of my first ex boyfriend (different one). I even took his own belt off of him when my hand started hurting too much to punch anymore and beat him with that. I warn everyone now that waking me up from a nightmare by trying to black my eye is not a wise idea.

I was arrested for attempted murder. I tried to shoot my dad with a shotgun. I missed when he threw a concrete block into my face as I was pulling the trigger. I don't feel at all guilty for trying to shoot him. I do regret that I missed though.

I have been thinking about breaking into my older three sisters' house to get my dad's ashes and flush them down the toilet. I'm trying to resist.

I stole a safe from my dad's house while he was at work and broke into it to get the jewelry that my grandma left my little sisters and I. The statute of limitations on that one is long since passed. My mom did tell him I did it right after it happened too.

After catching my first ex boyfriend sleeping with one of my friends, I got revenge by introducing him to a guy and letting them become friends and then sleeping with the guy who was then his friend.

I think that's about all I shall confess today.
Tiger

This thread is great! (Not that you all did naughty stuff, but that I feel amongst kindred's)

I don't even know which bad thing to pluck out first.

I hit my mother when I was 16 and in a rage, broke her nose and 2 of her fingers in the process.

When I was 12, I convinced a bunch of girls I went to school with to raid their parents alcohol cupboards and fill their drink bottles for our excursion to Taronga Zoo. I got so drunk I couldn't walk.

I stole thousands of dollars off my mother to feed my speed and coke addictions.

Fell pregnant at 15, was so irresponsible, I didn't know which of 3 guys was the father.

Smashed my car into a guard rail at 100kmph while off my face on ecstasy.

4 abortions.

Multiple break and enters.

More to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back