• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Bad Shit Have You Done - Daily, As it Comes To You, Your Past, Lets Be Honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I'm allowed to talk about this here but buy it on the darknet friend.... Don't need a hook...

I don't really know what those things are but I am all good.

Thank you for taking the time to reply tho' just the same...it is appreciated greatly!!!

It has been awhile since this happened but, I rejected a person, that I love and who loved me, based on sexual attraction, (or rather my lack of sexual attraction to them), and I feel like a freakin idiot for throwing love away!!!

I am such a fool....who I am too be so freaking picky? At my age, people bodies are not like they were 40 yrs ago. I was being superficial and selfish and I feel so ashamed.

I am trying to make amends to this person for whatever that may be worth.

watched a room full of my peers all cheat on the same test (even though it was a dumb thing to cheat on since it didn't go towards a grade), and didn't say anything...
I HATE cheating (wrote an essay on it)

What bad shit have you done in your life, with or without PTSD, lets get it all out and about so things are n...

That saying you cant run from your past....... wow... I was a general asshole, I treated my boyfriend like shit.... my friends... disposable, as well as family. I stole, I didn't cheat.. I was just horrible. I was 32 before I made that first call,,, to an ex. we were together 9 years. He loved me cause he put up with me. We will never be friends friends but we talk. I made lots of those calls... Some people I didn't blame them for the reaction... but most were decent. My hometown. No matter how successful I have gotten.. they will never let me forget who I was. I live far away from there. I live for me.... I am sorry for things I did. But a town full of hypocrates was no loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back