• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Do For Someone Else Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lied and asked the speaker in a facility meeting to speak louder... saying I was hard of hearing because the 85 year old water aerobics instructor couldn't bring herself to do it. I got some feelings about telling the lie, but she gave me a hug and told me thank you for doing it after the meeting. :unsure: I didn't want to "out her" or point her out in the crowd. So I took it on myself. I kinda feel weird about that but I do that sometimes. It was a lie, but it was to help somebody else.

Yesterday I took my son to the store to buy a shirt to go under his football uniform. Today he was looking for one of the shirts he tried on, but I told him we only bought one. Apparently, he thought we bought two. So, though I was going to wait until next week, I went back to the store and bought the other one for him. My good mood paid off because the girl scanned a $10 off coupon off my purchase! Woohoo!

Today is the weekly football dinner. The dinner I thought ended last week since that is the end of what the paperwork said that I was given. So when did I find out there was a dinner this week? Yesterday evening, after I went grocery shopping of course. :banghead::meh:

We are throwing pasta and sauce together. Hopefully the boys will like it. Thank goodness I was planning a meal like that for us so that we had it readily available for them!;)

I picked my father in law up from the hospital and brought him home, made sure he was settled before leaving. This eased my husband's mind because he had to work. So I did it for two people, him and his dad.

I bought my dog's new treats and bully sticks. They seem to really like those bully sticks and the sticks seem to last a bit longer then other treats I've bought like that. I'm glad to see my dogs happy.

I am so happy that my daughter drives me to where I need to go, because my anxiety will not allow me to drive. So she took me to all sorts of places today and I bought her a I pad. She made me a note that said thank you mommy. We had a good day today and I got a lot accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back