• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Do For You Today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two days ago I watched Mr.bean's Holiday. So many funny scenes and tears came down in my eyes.

I again watched that scene of carson clay playback time movie. Oh god, what a director he is and his movie! :laugh:

Carson Clay pictures present
Carson Clay
In a Carson Clay production
of a Carson Clay film

his running, too serious. He was running like he has to catch something. :roflmao::hilarious:

I laughed so much today. I bet you won't get tired of this scene.

Got my prescription, a miracle since I ran out early. He said this is a one time only thing. I will have to try to get them adjusted for my anxiety. We got mocha frappes. Put our cash from the jeep into the bank, and got tacos for dinner. I was driving in the dark and did ok. I did not have night vision problems. Now I am just chilling. I will have ice cream in a bit.

A new shop has opened on our town High Street. It sells 'shabby, chic, pretty' things. The sort of shop I love. I had a look around and bought myself this lovely scented candle.

Blue candle 2 03.11.12.jpg

I got us mocha frappes after we went to the bank, poor husband could not talk about the problems he was having with the receipts. I handled it. We took the dog with us. She is so cute. I will take down the halloween decorations from hallowee. Debating on getting out the christmas stuff. Mabe that is too ambitious.

I need to think this through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back