• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Do For You Today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to my daughters house today. We decided to help her out, her kitten is sick and she did not have the money to take him to the vet. We gave the oldest granddaughter her birthday present a three d puzzle of angry birds which she likes. Between her and the youngest granddaughter they finished it in a hour and a half. We had some yummy jello cake my daughter made. Lovely decorations she did herself. When we left we got frappes. I came home and then went out and got tacos for dinner. We are having a cozy evening. I hope tommorow is a good day.

I finally threw away my vase of completely dried and brown old wild flowers, the last ones of the fall season. I was sorry, in a way, to let them go, but they really looked dreadful! In their place I placed a bell, with kind of a Christmasy thought in mind I guess. It is not red and green or anything, it is bronze I think, but it sounds pretty when I ring it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back