• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Do For You Today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told myself the truth. It is slowly sinking in. It will take time to get to where I want to go. I will take babysteps. Today was a busy day and I feel like a misfit. I am having a good day. We are all done with the christmas shopping. We will have kick back days the next few days. I hope things calm down and mellow out. Still looking for a good authority figure in my dreams. This is a safe place.

Being in a safe place is a key. (in my humble opinion) Until I'm in a safe place I stay insecure. That affect effects me.

Truth is slowly sinking in "Good for you Gizmo. The truth is, you are very likeable person and I personally believe you are doing great today."

Sorry, my brain is rattling around in my head right now. Pain level has been super high today and I can't seem to shake this "not myself" stuff. Actually, I am more "myself" that I was I was. sigh. Haven't been this flippity in about 6 months.

safenow (trying to be)

I did not turn into a basket case when my husband went off on me falsely accusing me of stuff in his delucions he is having right now. He is having hallucinations and delusions. I reacted calmly, and kept on telling him it was a delusion. He is in a bad mood now. But it will pass. I am staying calm. I am thankful that I kept my wits about me. Today soon I wll get out of here and get me some fried zucchini and some sourdough jacks and curly fries. I have to call my friend, I called his doctor but no one is getting back to me. It is a Saturday what did I expect. It always happens on the weekends. I am holding my own. My spirits are uplifted. I try to keep busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back