• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Do For You Today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a new book last night. So far it is good. I think I'm going to spend the afternoon reading it. After I take a shower, put a little makeup on, and blow dry my hair. Ooo, a shower two days in a row? Unheard of. :eek: Plus actually putting makeup on and drying my hair? What am I trying to do, feel good???:laugh::rolleyes:

Hairey (my teddy bear) and I ran away from home yesterday, and that counts for what I did for me today. My husband is definitely having some problems, anxiety, possibly PTSD, and I simply could not take it anymore. I took a hotel room, and basked in the solitude. I did do a little shopping, and had some junk food, but basically holed up.

Although I didn't sleep as much as I would have liked (damn nightmares), I have a much clearer perspective today. I am back home - ready for anything.

I'm going to read a book I received back on my birthday in July. I had received 4 books. One was Gone Girl, then one about a lady and her elephants(rather slow), the Surviving Survival, which started getting away from people's survival and into the psychological part of surviving, I slowly lost interest. Now I am reading the Forever Marriage by Anne Bauer. Pretty good so far.

Just in time to try and get out of my head into something interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back