• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Been sampling some g/f vegan chocolate donuts I made with a mini-donuts machine I found at a thrift shop for $3. Ooooo....more fun and hopefully tasty experimentation coming up!!! This attempt was with a g/f cake mix and turned out so-so as far as consistency, but it's chocolate, so it can't be but so bad. lol I finally got tired of filling up each one of those tiny ass little grooves to make the donuts, so the rest was made into a loaf style cake. Oh ye of little patience.

Made toasted/garlic seasoned quinoa (easy to make a big batch and use all week) with sauteed mushrooms, onions, and orange bell peppers served on top, alongside some roasted beets and a salad (also made enough to last a few days) with romaine, spinach, arugula, red onion, green onion, carrot, celery, orange bell pepper, and chickpeas with papaya poppy seed dressing, sprinkled with hemp hearts for dinner. The hubby's born day buffet.

Back