• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Chilli cheeseburger. Never had one before & it was yummy. Roasted the beef in the oven first to intensify the beef flavour. As per recipe of Tom Kerridge. Not sure it worked though, might try it again for longer.

I accidentally roasted some beef at a high temp for a long time once, thought I'd f*cked it up but it was the best roast beef I ever had.

Made the chilli so can make burritos tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Yummy coffee with scrambled eggs and spinach and rye toast....... Not all mixed together though... that would be gross...

Last night, we had ratatouille that we froze when the garden goodness was in abundance (and had totally forgotten about - YUM!), steamed little frozen corn cobs, and fresh picked steamed spinach (from a groovy gardener friend with a couple giant greenhouses).

Currently sipping on lemon water, steeping some schizandra berries/stinging nettle/ginger root infusion, and about to dive into some red grapefruit and cara cara oranges.

Made chocolate chip/peanut butter/cacao cookies, sun-dried tomato pizza crust, and rosemary/garlic flat bread from my leftover juicing pulp, chickpea flour, etc. yesterday and turned that into a tasty dinner last night with the help of some hummus, shrooms, and other additions. Doing the usual hydration scene with lots of citrus consumption to soon take place.

Blew it entirely! I made a large pan of ricotta/cream cheese blintzes for a group dinner last night. Just happened to have a few left over. Can I claim a blintze is "plant-based"? :brb: BTW Tornadic Thoughts, next time you have Falafels, invite me over!!!!!!! YUM! That is the best vegan meal ever! Oh my!!! Good stuff! They are good crumbled over a green salad, too, with lots of tzitki sauce!

Back