• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Last night, sauteed and seasoned some mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, and garlic and served that over toasted quinoa with a side salad topped with hummus and white balsamic citrus dressing.

So far this morning, enjoyed a couple quarts of water and a quart of juice made with 4 beets, 5 granny smith apples, a head of celery, a head of romaine lettuce, several knobs of turmeric root, and two knobs of ginger root. (it's so pretty, especially in the sun!!!) Also got my sun "tea"/infusion prepped and sitting outside with stinging nettle/red clover/comfrey leaf/distilled water.

Got bananas and some celery sticks and hummus ready to hit the road later, but may stop in at a new restaurant/cafe' that I've recently learned offers some vegan options on purpose (other than just a salad) to do some taste testing and to thank them for being mindful of different dietary needs/wants in the plant-based arena.

Yesterday, I had some hand cut sweet potato chips and brussel sprout cole slaw with balsamic vinaigrette at a new eatery in the neighboring town for lunch...then some leftover toasted quinoa topped with leftover butternut/sweet potato/split pea curry for supper....and a small Asian tea cup halfway filled with non-dairy chocolate chips for dessert. Doing the lemon water and solar herbal infusion hydration this morning.

Fillet of salmon fried to make the skin crispy
And french beans with some butter n soy sauce stirred in, and black pepper
3 lemon cheesecake biscuits n nettle tea

Back