• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Mayo wars, what the f*ck. :facepalm::hilarious::hilarious:

What gets really hilarious is the rabid battles of Hellmans v BestFoods supporters. <cough> It's the same mayonnaise. Made by the same company. In the same factory. Using the same recipe. :hilarious: It's just marketed under Helmans on the east coast, and BestFoods on the west coast! I can't remember if it's the Mississippi River or the Rocky Mountains they use to divide us.

*Hint* >>> To make vegan mayo taste like hellmans/bestfoods? Just add a few table spoons of green peppercorn brine to the jar & stir :smug: ((To mimic Heinz, add sugar & malt vinegar :wtf: ))

LOL... Tried every dang acid & vinegar I could find trying to mimic the awesomeness... Until one day, voila! Fixed.

Using the same recipe. :hilarious: It's just marketed under Helmans on the east coast, and BestFoods on the west coast!

That makes it legit, though! :D

(Cough. Coast wars are always legit shit to fight over in my book.)

Edited to add: Skip the mayo, I vote for ketchup without mayo entirely.
*... darn, nah, I ain't biased against mayo, I'll have whichever you got in the house* :sneaky:

There was some kind of vegan mayo war, too, if I remember correctly. Maybe the "Just Mayo" brand? One of the big companies didn't want them to even call the vegan version a mayo at all, I think, but now they're offering their own vegan version, too....maybe. I might be remembering it all wrong. So many wars, so little time to keep all that shit straight. lol

Back