• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucycat

Sponsor
My Grandson has recently changed tack. Instead of wanting to be a marine biologist he has decided he wants to run a fish and chip shop ... in China??!! ( he is in primary 7)

Added to this today I asked a six year old what she wanted to be when she grows up and she replied ' I want to be a Mummy or...' and before she had a chance to finish her wee sister added ' or a Daddy'!! Amused me and their parents!

All the answers so far are rather deep and emotive. If I'm going with that I'd say, I want to be in love with someone who can and does love me back. As far as I can tell, that trumps everything else - you can walk through fire if you've got someone beside you to hold your hand.

On an occupational level, if money was no object (come on lottery!), I would open a huge animal rescue/sanctuary like Best Friends in Utah. I'd have a large staff and accept a wide variety of domestic animals. Maybe I'd even branch out into wild animals...or partner with a group that already knows how to best care for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back