• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Got Me Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the age of 3 to 11 I was repeatedly and by several family member bio and step sexually abused. Was sold to my dad and step dads friends. Got in an abusive relationship at 19 til I was 22 the guy thought no meant yes and if i did say no was beat til i said yes. Have a daughter as a result that i had to give up for adoption when she was a year and a half. Then if that wasn't enough on December 11, 2010 was raped by a friend of a friend in counseling but having major panic attacks just leaving my bedroom to go to the bathroom which is right next to my room. I cant sleep at night out of fear the guy will find out where i live and rape me again i need help.

Welcome to the forum! You will definitely meet numerous people here who can relate to your history. I hope that you can find lots of support by reading the forum info and by communicating with people. It sounds like you could really benefit from some support.

Take care!

Welcome to the forum, it sounds like you have been through a lot, I'm sorry so much has happened to you. I know you are not alone in what you've been through. If you don't feel like you can go to the police about this then maybe you can consider finding a rape clinic. Those are just some of the things I looked into in the past besides getting a therapist to help me work through some of my issues at that time.

Obviously in the meantime make yourself at home here and check out information while receiving support.Glad you are here,
Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back