• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Have You Accomplished Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished looking through all my literature for my bachelor thesis! ...according to my schedule, I shall still do the analyzing part for all March...but I ended up to analyze while searching, so I've got a big buffer. :)...and I think I even overshooted a bit. According to my university, I need about 20-30 primary research texts...I've got about 44...my bibliography alreads is about 78 texts in total. :bag: ...and I really read most of it! ...:whistling: ...I will start to think about my hypothesis now, only two or three and not too specific because the topic wasn't researchred at all until today. ...and then, I will start to write...I hope that I will finish in April...writing won't be the heavy part for me. :bookworm: ...I'm missing a typing smiley here...:p

The person that wanted me to be her accountability partner called again this morning.

It seems that we will be talking to one another about what has been going with each other on Mondays.

It is overwhelming but it also feels good to be sharing at such a deep and personal level with one another.

6 months sober - whole half a year! was a time i never thought id say that. Doing well replacing it with non alcoholic beer for me.

I have started medication to try to help me deal with my symptoms for now. Still need a shot down to anxiety so I can ground more effectively.

After contacting 3 different cat rescues I have found a group and I will be starting with them sometime next week.

I have made some goals for myself:

1. to work on my anxiety more.
2. to get myself out with people more often.
3. to interact with new people and hopefully remain calm.
4. do something that makes a difference and is worthwhile.

I am hoping that when I start working with these ladies and the cats that I will be able to hit those goals by being out more and eventually be able to tolerate being around people in general again. My anxiety shuts me down. I need to re socialize, im isolated at home alot.

I'm hoping that working with the cats will provide me with calming influence that I get at home with my support cat at home. It already helped interacting with the cats that were there before I asked about the organization who is using the space in a pet supply store to get their adoptable cats seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back