• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Have You Accomplished Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an 88% on my chemistry lab

Took chemistry test involving first 3 chapters

Typed and printed outline for speech class

Finished chemistry test early. So I was able to take earlier computer class but had hard time understanding material. So stayed again for my class. Glad I did cuz now it makes sense.

Long day

Good for you @expectingbetter :)

I've lost over a stone in weight. So pleased. It's taken me 2 and a half months, but after I quit smoking I was eating like the world was about to run out of food. It was scaring me. So to have reversed the eating too much enough to have healthily lost weight feels really good.
Proud of myself too :cool:

Last edited:
Congratulations, @Bearlinda on losing the weight and getting in shape and becoming fit. What a source of inspiration you are!:happy::happy::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am back in reality after being out of it for a few days and finally in a position to make some healthy , empowering changes in my life.

I just finished a 5 month online program/course that has helped me find a greater peace. It's still a work in progress but it was a huge commitment for me and a really good starting over place for me. I also connected with a couple of new people through the program who I hope to maintain friendships with.

Went with mister to go to a modern Western square dancing class. I was familiar with about a third of the group having met them at a couple of events this spring & summer - but found it difficult to touch people other than my husband (which ya kinda have to do if you're dancing), to remember the moves (we learned 14 "calls"/moves which was a lot last night but my mind kept blanking out the two swing moves cuz it was too close), but no one really noticed so I could keep it in check.

Mister kept a close eye on me and was sticking so close at times I felt crowded, and he held my hand most all of the time even when he didn't have to. Good part is, each lesson is given twice. It is 15 minutes of dance/instruction with a 10 minute break... so about the time my brain would hit overload it was almost time for a break and I could do that.

We will go back. But I got up there and I did it and managed it and even smiled about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back