• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What is Something Good You Did Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got my laundry done and the bathrooms cleaned after school today. miracle, i think. now if i can just get past the problem i'm having with the dishes:)

I'm almost finished my uni assignment and can soon focus on this birth. Mmmm not a moment too late considering we have only 6 weeks to go, only I don't think we are going to quite make the due date of 16 November. We will see!!

I called the VA Mental Health Clinic and sought help for PTSD. They directed me to the County's Mental Health Clinic which is only open 2 days a week (Tuesdays and Fridays) =(

I left a message and I should get a call back today =)

I made my boyfriend a bagged lunch for work every day this week!!!!

PLUS! I turned the over-ripe bananas into banana bread, and I made apple bread (first time ever, and it's actually really good, taste like cinnimon raison bread) from some of the hundreds of apples I collected from my apple tree last week.

YA, I'm so glad you did something with those apples.

what did I do today? I slept. Does that count? I slept hard and now I feel great. It's awesome to start off the weekend actually rested.

Sleep count? Oh, hell yeah! As many times as I have drifted off finally as the kids are getting up for school... Sleep and hard sleep is great!

I slept for an hour on my sofa with the dog sleeping by my side. Actually it was more like ON my side - small sofa! It was good.

I actually vacumed the floors and crocheted two rows on my quilt today. That's more than I've done in a week!

Bec

I had a live video stream with bec... so we both matched up some faces to our names. Lovely meeting you bec... a positive aspect of my day.

Faced down a trigger. I don't feel well, but I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back