• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What is Something Good You Did Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so proud of myself today!

I drove the RV (30 ft long, w/chevy 454 engine - BIG) for 2 hours while Warren took a nap. Yes, I was tense and stiff, but I did it! And I didn't even get us into an accident either! <patting myself on the back>:biggrin:

Good stuff Kim.... taken the little fella to his morning playgroup for two hours, and now he is sleeping like the little one he is.

Did not totally lose it today! Hard day, but faired a lot better than I thought I would so I had some confidence built up because of that. Got kids to school and back home! Ummm that sums up all I even did LOL.

I am still breathing. I put on clothes. I am out of my bed. I took a nap.

Putting locks on the kitchen cupboards have been on my white board "TO-DO" list for months. Anthony, I think you just gave me the incentive!

I did eight loads of laundry yesterday. And today, I have only about four more to go. Laundry is NEVERENDING! Then, I can take about a four day break and back at it again.

I picked up the dog puke out of the floor instead of waiting for the brainiac who fed her chili to do it.

The baby has been cared for.

Made monkey bread from scratch. I have some bad luck getting my bread to rise, and this time, it was perfect. It's so cute when my two year old asks for monkey bread, then acts like a monkey. Too funny.

Nam....love monkey bread!!!

As for me...I didn't kill any kids today.:biggrin: And for that matter, I didn't even have to yell at any - that's a first! I have a feeling, though, with this bunch of students I have this year, it's going to be hard to not yell or raise my voice - they are so bad!! I'm gonna have to :kickass:

Anyways, have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back