• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Is Your Favorite Flower And Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love almost every flower (though 5 foot tall sunflowers scare me! ) But I would have to say all roses. There is one called Angel Face which I really love, but all of them, and all colors but not black. And white daisies, carnations (white ones smell like cloves). Those are my 3 favorite cut flowers, especially. And violets are tiny but smell beautiful. I love them all, really. :inlove:

Little tiny daisies. Because they are usually walked all over and smashed and yet they are a basic symbol if what everyone knows to be a flower.

Daffodils with long trumpets. I like to make them into Princess Dolls. Pick your daffy keeping about 1 inch of the stem. Take off one petal gently and make a small slit in it about 1/2 an inch down. Put it on the stem with short end facing forward. Now shorten the petals on either side of the front for arms. You can use these little dolls as finger puppets or like dolls in a story.

Mexican bird of paradise.. They are beautifully colored and just beautiful to look at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back