• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Made You Angry Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache is starting to come back. Ordered a package that was supposedly delivered to my front door Wednesday nice. No package. Thing is, my porch is falling a part and I do not know why anyone would even try to use it. Plus, I don't think we had the light on so it would have been black in the front of the house. This is a rural area on a busy street but I really do not think anyone is going to chance stopping to run and get a package off of my front porch. The dogs never barked. So whose porch did this person drop the package off at? Good thing it wasn't an expensive item. Still it was for Christmas. UGH. Waiting for a call from the person who dumped it off.

Headache intensifies with the frustration and anger I'm feeling now.

I had to go into the bank and order checks again. This has happened two times already. I am ready to spit nails. They said seven to ten buisiness days. If not I will have to go and order them again. We are down to two books of checks left. I am tired of things like this. I was angry at the hospital for freaking me out, about them not processing his order. All of that anxiety and worry over nothing. I just wish they would do their jobs. Head banging against the wall. I am so sick of this.

I am shocked and disgusted and angry by what my friend told me about one of the mother's at school who was working in the canteen with another mother who is from Japan originally.

Apparantly the mother took a disliking to the Japanese mother's timid laugh. At the end of term the mother turned round and told the Japanese mother: "I have hated every minute I have worked with you in the canteen, you have such a horrible laugh"

Feel like giving that Japanese mother a big hug. What a horrible thing to say to someone.

Ms. Spock and Lizio, Wow, there are some rude and insensitive people out there! Definitely irritating. I hate that behavior in people.

Gizmo, I agree with you, people should do their jobs. I hate it when people slack at their responsibilities. I feel that way about the package that was suppose to be delivered to my door, but I can promise you it wasn't my door it was delivered to. Now, they are "looking" into it. Not going to do me much good since it was a Christmas gift. I don't want to be angry with the delivery service but I am. I'm also angry at the store for not getting back to me about it. UGH

Ah Britt there are some rude and insensitive people out there.

I am angry at growing up with having no sense of having a future. So I didn't make plans. I feel robbed of my life. I feel angry at how ashamed I am.

I am angry at the person in Walmart who let her child squeeze an obnoxious toy constantly, all the people in Walmart who brought their screaming infants, shreiking toddlers, and pissy teenagers. People who stand in the aisle blocking the whole thing. People who stand around blocking access to things because they are texting. Myself, for going to Walmart in the first place. I'm going to have to take some relax medicine.

Having my picture taken when I specifically asked for it to NOT be taken. Why can't people understand it means something different to me? When I say no and they do it anyway. It feels like disrespect and something imposed on me. It triggers me to have my "no" disregarded. There were too many times in my past where my "no" was ignored.

When did the word "no" become customizable? I am so angry! Why can't people understand I have such a problem with other people IMPOSING THEIR desires on me especially when my "no" is being disregarded and treated as if it were silly.

And to then turn to a second person and express my irritation.. to only then be accused by the first person of yelling at second person when I never yelled? I didn't even raise my voice! WHY can't people just take my word for it whether they understand it or not.. as MY TRUTH? I feel SO invalidated! And I am SO angry! And now I have to go apologize for saying no.. getting angry.. and "yelling" at someone I never yelled at. And THAT makes me angry too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back