• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Made You Angry Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting delivery of three parcels today. Delivery today was ensured, so no wrong expectations here. The postal service sucks.

We had a package that said it was delivered on Wednesday, through fed ex. Found out on friday when I tracked it. They kept telling me they dropped it off on my porch. I kept telling them it wasn't my porch. Miraculously it showed up on my porch on Sunday. Hmmm.

Good it turned up! :) But annoying, to say the least.

I had that several times, too! They will store it at the post office for pick-up or give it to a neighbor but then put no notification card into my mail box! After seven days though, the postal service will return to sender if it hasn't been picked up. Of course, what can you pick up if you don't know there actually is something sitting at the post office! Also, the neighbors get annoyed because they have to bring it to you; leaves you surprised and them mad at the whole thing. Lots of people do not accept parcels anymore because of that...

Then they also straight-out 'lie'. They will not even stop at your house or ring (but have the parcel in the truck) but just have the notification card SENT to you by post, which means an additional two days off the period of time you've got (5-6 work days) to pick up the parcel at the post office. Sometimes 3-4. When you make an official complaint, they will say they did ring. That is so maddening when you actually take a day off because it's something you can't carry because it's too heavy and they just don't care.

When you make an official complaint, they will say they did ring.

One of the things Fed Ex asked me was did anyone ring/knock. What I want to know, did they think he knocked and I chose not to answer and then lied about it. Besides, we have dogs, if they knocked they would have most surely heard them! I wish people, especially companies(the postal service is one) would just admit to their errors. Especially since yours sounds like they are just being lazy!:mad:

admit to their errors

Agreed. It sucks most when you have discussions, actually prove them wrong and they go into defense like a little kid would, later then say they might have... bla bla bla...

It's not their fault, I don't think (postal delivery guys); everything has become worse over the years here: i.e. more work, fewer staff, less pay. They really sometimes (documentaries with people remaining anonymous have shown) just don't have the time to do their job the way it should be done. Everybody complains -- and then continues whatever they were doing.

Well it didn't make me angry, because I didn't allow it to cause me to react angrily, yet still I feel sad and angry with having asked my H not to erase numerous, numerous pictures from the digital camera's memory and he had said he wouldn't. Yet this evening I found out he had gone and done so and when he found out he had and then didn't note that I had even asked him to please not do so just yet, ...well he just instantly accepted the loss and said nothing more on the subject. Well, I don't instantly accept this loss. I'm finding this hard.

Those were irreplacable pictures of our children. I feel sad about this loss.

no notification card into my mail box!

We have this in Australia. I got to the post office without one all the time now. The woman was miffed on Monday that I went without one but I just said I rarely get one. I know when a parcel is coming and I turn up at the post office these days. No one gets cards in my area. No parcels are delivered in my area. (Though they are meant to be.)

It is annoying.

I am angry that I could have slept in today, my daughter moved the time for us to come over at eleven o clock. Her husband worked last night and needs some sleep. I am so angry about this. I was so tired I had coffee and I have quit coffee. I am dissappointed too. I am all ready so now I wait. So I will chill out watching a movie and being online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back