• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Made You Angry Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting in the waiting room where my son gets his weekly immunotherapy shot and the TV is on. The news comes on, I am avoiding all News at the moment, but it is right in front of me.

There is the image of Nigella, being strangled by that disgusting creep. I nearly threw up. My ex H did the same, but seeing that image of her terrified face with his hands round her neck just bought it all back. I started to feel really angry at the same time as shaky and like I was going to be sick.

What will make me angry is if he gets away with it. I really want Nigella to press charges and show all women that this is never OK and that men should never get away with it. I was too stupid and naive to even call the Police when my ex H did it and he has got away, but there clear evidence here and she should stand up and not let him get away with it. It will set an example to all women that this is never acceptable.

And this is what the scum bag has come up with as an excuse:

The English newspaper the Sunday People published the pictures to public condemnation of the apparent rough treatment of Lawson. The tabloid newspaper said the images were taken during an argument at a London restaurant on June 9.

the pictures misrepresented a “playful tiff.”

About a week ago, we were sitting outside a restaurant having an intense debate about the children, and I held Nigella’s neck repeatedly while attempting to emphasize my point.

There was no grip, it was a playful tiff. The pictures are horrific but give a far more drastic and violent impression of what took place. Nigella’s tears were because we both hate arguing, not because she had been hurt.

Beyond belief :mad:

Disgusting violent creep. And why didn't anyone stop this when they saw it happening including the photographer.

Ex H is supposed to be looking after the kids tonight. One time I ask him to look after them midweek and it is not school hols so I can go out tonight. I made sure this time that I said he needed to get them dinner.

He has had over a week's notice and he phones me today asking if I could have their morning teas and lunches prepared for when he takes them to school tomorrow because he hasn't had time to get anything for that.

Well he works in the city, right next to shops, he can buy some stuff to make sandwiches at lunch time and make them their lunches and morning teas and lunches for school tomorrow after he has cleared up dinner and getting them ready for bed; just like I do every night when I look after them every day of the school week. Bloody cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back