• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Made You Angry Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so much angry.. but highly annoyed.. every time I browse a different page/thread on this site (and no other site) my security system keeps popping up with 'Malicious URL blocked' notifications. This hasn't happened before with this or any other site.. RAWR I hate pop ups!

I got angry because instead of calling and asking a question (we're on call 24/7/365) some dumb lifeguard decided to put detergent on the deck to wash it with last night.... Yum yum... soap in the pool. I found it on a routine check this morning and didn't handle it very well... I was swearing and had to walk away to calm down. Pulled the MSDS... called the big boss... made a decision.... now got stuck with writing a "procedure" for how to clean a deck. Um.. water... electric pressure washer and 10 to 1 bleach (chlorine). How friggin' hard is it to resist putting soap in a swimming pool???? Geeze Louize... I look at some of these young people and it makes me afraid.

My apologies to any young people... but please don't put soap in a swiming pool???

My mother makes me filthy angry when she only talks about her shit and won't sit and listen to some of mine. I am fed up with listening to crap always about her. She is never happy and she is belittling and nasty and says nasty stuff when she is 'loosing the argument'. Hits below the belt and then says later she didn't say it as if I have made it all up. Now of course it is that she can't remember.
Never listened never has and it makes me furious that now I have to look after her and listen to her shit just because the guilt trip is so enormous if I don't.

So my mother makes me angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am angy today about my long battle with the work health court. We thought we had an agreement however the other party won't play the game. I am angry also that no one cares when 5 people tried to comit suicide in one night and I got blamed for my overtime - was I supposed to let them die ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back