• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Made You Angry Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My IDIOT mother.

It has been a month of my son not being in school do to the cyclical fun and adventure of panic attacks + asthma = insomnia & f*cked up sleep schedules. A month of his being up until 4am, and staying up for 2-3 days trying to get his schedule reset whilst dealing with serious illness compounded by psych. A month of changing meds, and exhaustion, and stress.

FINALLY. Today, Monday, he's up & awake after having had some real, actual sleep... And we have an appointment with his vice principal (postponed for over a week! Originally supposed to meet last Monday >.< But we still didn't have meds or sleep organized well enough to pull it off)... So I very specifically fell her we are not rushing. We're taking a very calm morning, and will probably go in around 9 or 10 just to keep things moving smoothly. His class schedule has to be reset anyway, so there's no point in being there by the first bell. Our ENTIRE focus is keeping things calm.

So what does she go and do?

Starts yelling at him. :banghead:

Over... Mom! I DGAF what it's over!!! Choose. Your. Battles. You are supposed to the the goddamned grown up in this equation :mad: But nooooo. You want to start yelling at an abused kid who has spent a month out of school dealing with panic attacks and asthma attacks on the very first day he's able to go back??? :mad: Except, now, no dice. Now he's back up in bed & will be for hours dealing with panic attacks and asthma. Way to go. Outstanding.

But your father needed to make his toast-

THIS IS OVER MOTHERf*ckING TOAST??? AND THAT SOMEHOW IS SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN WHY THE VERY FIRST MORNING WE CAN ACTUALLY START FIXING THINGS YOU HAD TO GO AND... No. Just. No.

Che cazzo Che cazzo vaffunculo fai... With friends like these, who needs goddamned enemies? :banghead: f*ck my life. For real. Why the hell I even both is just f*cking beyond me.

Voila Merde! :bored:

Last edited:
At myself, for failing to look at my calendar the night before, and then thinking I could lay in bed all morning with nothing to do ... and missing being part of a new candidate interview. ffs, Lola, try to keep up with your own life!

Being told I didn't understand something when I in fact did understand and I was already making a different point that the other person wasn't getting yet. I told the person I understood. And they tilted their head looked at me and said "no you don't". And then they went into a detailed explanation. I said I know. I understand.

Having someone snap at me.

Loss. What else is new.

(Pick your battles, or you'll lose them all....oh, oops, already did. In which: Nothing to lose :D Dummy. Don't even think of it. The sun is up, hideouts are squattable, the clouds are passing, the Way is the home & friend you need, you've got it all.)

Facebook. Could it be more insensitive?

Let's see, someone's died in April, let's remind you of that on the 1st of May. You want to send a group message- oh but we will include the deceased into the message, because they got it last time.:banghead:

Apparently I don't do actual grief, but I can get p*ssed of at a social platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back