• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Made You Angry Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It annoyed me more than it made me angry. But, when someone compared my chronic pain to another person's pain and said "it's like yours but, everyday". I smiled and said "Mine is everyday too. I just don't say it everyday". The reason it annoys me more than it makes me angry is that I realize that this person was trying to create an understanding between the other person and I. What's annoying about that is it felt a little bit like a comparison. Maybe that's on me.

But, there is something that really frustrates me on this topic. There is a double standard. If you talk about the pain everyday you "want attention" or you're "complaining" and focusing on it and being pessimistic. If you don't talk about it you must not be in pain. Or it must not hurt that bad. And you're such a brave person. So, in those cases I wish people would make up their minds on what's acceptable lol. I mean seriously. If they want to hear it I'll say it. And if they want to see me moaning and groaning and wincing then I'll stop hiding it. But, for the love of my sanity I wish they wouldn't minimize what they can't see. Oxygen can't can't be seen either but, it's there isn't it?

The abusive father that came in, took and spent the birthday money I gave to my friends daughter for her 16 birthday.

She is a great artist and I had asked her to draw something for me so the money was also in part payment for that. I wanted her to have money to spend at Pride coming the end of this month which is huge for her and my friend is a struggling single mother fresh out of a domestic violence relationship.

The f*ckers who continue to create and contribute to the slow painful death of so many beings who I dearly love via them innocently choosing products they've come to believe as being safe, be it in moderation or as daily choices.

Their life hasn't been extended, but their painful death surely has.

Doctors even suggest this shit and it's served in hospitals, nursing homes, cancer centers, etc., among other things that are equally, if not more toxic, so of course folks feel it's safe to ingest daily, because they feel they'd never be misled by someone so "smart", especially by their doc.

Then along comes the marketing gurus tugging at your heart and wallet strings by slapping pink ribbons and a promise for a cure, eventually, if only you'd just buy a few more of their things to help make that happen, usually on the very shit causing and feeding many of the cancers and dis-eases to begin with.

Insanity at its best/worst, and we all have a front row seat, with many voluntarily and happily contributing to things like the pink ribbon profits while paying dearly in ways that many, including their docs, never think to link to food and beverage choices.

Aspartame and artificial sweeteners being at the top of this particular bitch-fest list. Although there's plenty more that could be added.

Our poor bodies, so often operating in an ongoing state of shock, furiously trying to protect itself from our choices that it was never made to healthily process or eliminate.

These meat coated skeletons sure can handle a lot of abuse, from all directions, until they can't. Handle with care as much as possible.

With people near me who «needs» my ptsd magically disapear by saying: just, forget it and move on, or, why you don't think on this way, instead?? Or, I also suffer a «trauma» because it takes me ages to sallow a pill. What???!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back