• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Made You Happy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband had a very bad fall last night. Iam happy that I had the strength to help him to stand up and go to bed. His balance was really bad today and he is using a walking stick now to give him extra support.

I am happy that his balance is getting better. I need to make a doctors appointment for him and get him a cane. I think I would like to get him a hurry cane. They are swiveled at the bottom for better balance.

I am having surgery on my wrist.

The surgery itself is not what makes me happy but the idea that my wrist will finally get healed, with time, is making me very happy. I struggle with the idea that I deserve pain but I'm so very tired of being in pain and I really can't wait until the day I can move my hand without hurting. (I'm still nervous though!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back