• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Made You Happy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite how scary it is, I am still writing a story to help me begin to face my fears. I learned the hard way not to write this at night, but I am still going through with it.

My wrist is healing so nicely after my surgery that I am able to crochet again, so I am trying to do something nice for my mother and am making her a large blanket for her bed.

Showed up at a facility and was asked if I liked fresh herbs. When I said, "certainly", was told that someone had brought in a lot of fresh rosemary, oregano and bay leaves. So I got a free gift unexpectedly and have the oregano and bay leaves drying in the oven. I pulled out a sectioned leg of lamb to have for supper this evening for the rosemary. It did make me feel pretty happy. Little things count, and it was a really kind thing to do.

My son fixed the air-conditioner. :tup: We went all last summer without it. It has been in the high 90's this last week or two. Last summer it was up to around 115, and spent probably over a month and a half over 100.

We were trying off and on to save up for a new one $$$$ but couldn't. We then lowered our goal and tried to save up to get the old one fixed $$$ but couldn't. Turns out it was a capacitor that helps the condenser start up that cost 25$.

It was miserable sitting, sweating through last summer. It really added to the stress cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back