• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Makes You Laugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClairBear226

MyPTSD Pro
So, we deal with horrific stuff in our lives, right? I think that can be pretty much said of all of us. So what makes you laugh? Can you name at least 3? We can't add links, but if there's something searchable on You-tube, all the better. Who couldn't use a laugh, right?

Here's Mine:

The Geico commercial with R Lee Ermey as a therapist. BEST. COMMERCIAL. EVER. I swear, I need this guy, lol!

Achmed, the Dead Terrorist (Jeff Dunham)

The Allstate "Mayhem" commercials

The banned Ikea commercial with the little boy playing with his mother's dildo. That one is hilarious.

And another clip when a nice looking lady goes into a restaurant of a motel and the man at the next table hits on her by giving her his room key. He then leaves hoping she will follow him. She then gets up and gives his room key to another man in the room. Then it shows the 2 men on the elevator. And the look at the one's man face is so funny when he sees it's his room key the other man is holding.

Or this one on You Tube. Walter_o_Idoso. OMG this one is so funny.

As Time Goes By

I like this show too. It's one of my comfort shows.I also love MASH, Frasier and Keeping up Appearances.

My cats with there silly personality's.

My therapist asking if I have "solved the racist" problem at my school.

Making my mother, husband and T laugh, makes me laugh and silly.

Our little female cat taking over the bed at night because my husband insists "she wont move" while in truth he just doesn't have the heart to move her.

A lot of the time, humor is the only thing that can drag me out of a funk (even if only for a minute) I am really sarcastic and remain funny around people to avoid any seriousness. laughter is really one of my only coping mechanisms. So..things that make me laugh...

-My son dancing. Its especially funny when he dances to rap music.
-(hope i'm not offensive) Talking in a southern accent...just cause...I could say the most serious shit, but if I say it in a thick southern/backwoods accent, it makes me laugh.
-Family guy, the boondocks....adult swim in general. spongebob, sometimes.
-The allstate mayhem commercials too!!!!

-also, if you havent seen this one...its a must see in my book... the evian (water) commercial with the roller skating babies. its effing fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back