• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Sound Cracks You Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little brother.. silent but deadly.. then he'd blame it on the poor dog. And somehow, the dog always had a guilty look on her face!!

Its worse when you sneeze and fart at the same time, it feels as if your body is about to explode.
Its great to fart in a crowded lift and look at the person beside you, as if to say, you disgusting little fart.
My son, has never quite laughed so hard in his life, until now hearing this. He's laughing rather hysterically!

Hi Hope always happy to oblige.
One of my soldiers could fart at will. We would say to him, "Do a Fart" and he'd do one, "Do 2 farts, one after the other", and he'd do it. A genius he was.
Here's a good one for you. If someone says "But I Thought", you can reply, "Well you know what Thought did" "Shit the bed and thought is was a wet fart".
Scott:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yet to meet someone who can fart at will, but do know someone who can vomit at will.

And, Scott the one about 'Thought'. I have heard that but a little differently. I've heard it said, and have said it this way: You know what thought did.....he/she thought he farted and he sh't himself.

Son's is still getting a chuckle out of some of the cleaner, funny fart jokes, as I won't let him see the other ones. But, also the one where Eagle speaks of using a big o' loud fart as a tactic during tornaments. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ....Cracks him right up!

I love the sound of a little baby giggling, you know when they belly laugh and they are only a few months old. That sound makes me laugh every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back