• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Tv Show Makes You Feel Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like watching The Voice the judges' interactions are so funny. I also like the Smoking Gun's World's dumbest bc the comedians are hilarious. I like law and order svu and other crime shows bc I know I am not alone in having experienced horror. And cake boss and competitive shows like master chef and the cake boss spinoff. Cooking shows also relax me jamie oliver is hellacute! I also like sue heck from the middle-poor girl she would have been tortured in my school but she is so funny and I love her spirit.

QVC shopping channel. It's like going shopping without having to spend any money or leave the house. And they are always so cheerful.

I love so many tv shows on the Hallmark channel. They are wholesome and insightful and some of them are funny and make me laugh. I even have my family watching them with me.

I'm a stickler for procedural dramas, I like seeing justice served and criminals caught, it makes up for the lack of that in my case. So: Bones, White Collar, NCIS, NCIS LA, and Silent Witness (UK) - Criminal Minds is a new one for me and quite dark.

I also love geeky things: Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Leverage, Buffy/Angel etc. I want to start watching Agents of SHIELD.

I haven't got round to it, but do want to, CSI I've never started watching but I probably will sooner or later and SVU I want to watch, but I'm a little worried it might trigger me. For me, I realise that it is safe and I am safe while watching them, so I will get round to it - Criminal Minds has triggered me a few times some I've realised exactly why and others I have no idea about.[DOUBLEPOST=1398110387][/DOUBLEPOST]
Totally misread that as Duckula, which by the way is hilarious.

@Kas_Can_Fly Duckula, lol! :'D

I love NCIS (Abby is my hero and Ducky makes me want to hug him!). Used to watch it every week with my Dad :)

I also have a passionate love for Scrubs. Seriously. I'm watching every single episode of the show.. For the second time. Dr Cox and the janitor are just so hilarious! And I love the bromance between JD and Turk.

Great thread btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back