• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Tv Show Makes You Feel Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I add another...?

Haven - I LOVE it! The place is stunningly beautiful (I think it's filmed in Alaska rather than New England where it's set), the stories are gentle but intriguing - and I want to be Audrey!!!

The Facts Of Life......You take the good, you take the bad, you take it all and there you have The Facts of Life! LOL

Mama's Family....okok kinda cheesy but its funny to watch Vicky Lawrence dressed up as an old lady when she's actually younger than her kids!

The Golden Girls.....Awwww, they'll always be my girls! It broke my heart when Dorothy left to get married :(

Last edited by a moderator:
The roadrunner show

Yeah. That and Looney Tunes, and Sesame Street. I also like Kitchen Nightmares, and other reality T.V where I feel that kids are not being exploited (like I'll watch Love it or List it, which is about couples finding the perfect home, or deciding to love the home that someone helps them to renovate) and other home makeover shows.The Simpsons and The Brady Bunch are good too.

Basically, fluffy shows, funny, or something that focuses on SOMETHING and not SOMEONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back