• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Tv Show Makes You Feel Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hang out on channel 58-3, Create, a lot. It has a bunch of cool cooking shows like Lidia's Italy/Kitchen, America's Test Kitchen, Simply Ming, all that good stuff and Antenna TV, which shows classics like Three's Company, The Ropers, and Too Close For Comfort. Good laughs:) Also TBBT, I Love Lucy, Frasier, Sherlock (sometimes) and The Simpsons.

Love watching Anthony Bourdain when he's off eating around the globe.

Love most every cooking show available.....especially Ina Garten, Lidia, Sonny, Bobby Flay, Aarti.

Love, love, love "Modern Family"........especially love Cam and Mitchell.

Love "Naked and Afraid."

Love old reruns of "The Brady Bunch." (I know, I know....so schmaltzy! But great fantasy family for the abused little girl in me!)

Love "Cosmos" and Neil Tyson DeGrasse!!

I love:

1. Saturday Night Live (I have the last season on my HD and I watch them every now and then)
  2. New Girl (waiting for the new season to start anxiously! and dreading it at the same time)
  3. 2 Broke Girls (same as above)
  4. Portlandia (just got the latest season, yay!)
  5. 30 Rock (only up to season 3 luckily, so don't spoil it for me! haha)
  6. Louie
  7. Modern Family
  8. Californication (so sad it ended)
  9. Orange Is The New Black (just started this a week ago)
  10. And the list goes on!
I'm a TV junkie. The reason why I dread the beginning of the new seasons is that I am forced to keep up with the latest shows and focus on them fully. I can't procrastinate watching them cause then I fall behind and avoiding spoilers on Tumblr or other sites is nearly impossible!

All these help me laugh and distract myself from the usual crap. Thank God for the internet!

I usually don't watch what's on the TV and have most of the stuff on my computer.

But I love Arrow, The A-Team, Devil May Cry and Innocent Venus a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back