1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Whats Going On? How To Use This Forum?

Discussion in 'Social' started by mmpd, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmpd

mmpd New Member

all i want to do is talk to some people who have my condition and im finding it hard to use this site help>>>

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. mouse

mouse Well-Known Member

what is the problem mmpd? have youn posted threads have you tried live chat you will be able to get in there aftre you are no longera moderated member I believe. you need to post things to get people to chat with you, I havent been on for a long time so I apologize for not saying hi earlier. you will find good people here who have simlar problems just keep looking and chatting also read Anthonys post on how to post it does help alot . good luck!! I'll check on you later.

4. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi MMPD, welcome to the forum. The [DLMURL="http://www.ptsdforum.org/faq.php"]FAQ section[/DLMURL] is the best place to start...

5. auntypsychotic

auntypsychotic New Member

hi mmpd

hey mmpd,:hello:

im new to this too so maybe we can learn together. from what i understood when i registered it seems that for some time we will be under moderation until its determined that we r suitable for human consumption. makes sense when u think about it; the very last things that folks with ptsd need r snerts, trolls or predators. so lets be very patient (something i suck at usually) and wait til we make the cut.

be well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar