• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Whats Going On? How To Use This Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmpd

New Here
all i want to do is talk to some people who have my condition and im finding it hard to use this site help>>>

what is the problem mmpd? have youn posted threads have you tried live chat you will be able to get in there aftre you are no longera moderated member I believe. you need to post things to get people to chat with you, I havent been on for a long time so I apologize for not saying hi earlier. you will find good people here who have simlar problems just keep looking and chatting also read Anthonys post on how to post it does help alot . good luck!! I'll check on you later.

Hi MMPD, welcome to the forum. The [DLMURL="http://www.ptsdforum.org/faq.php"]FAQ section[/DLMURL] is the best place to start...

hi mmpd

all i want to do is talk to some people who have my condition and im finding it hard to use this site help>>>

hey mmpd,:hello:

im new to this too so maybe we can learn together. from what i understood when i registered it seems that for some time we will be under moderation until its determined that we r suitable for human consumption. makes sense when u think about it; the very last things that folks with ptsd need r snerts, trolls or predators. so lets be very patient (something i suck at usually) and wait til we make the cut.

be well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back