• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What's Good About Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy that my daughter never has to see her husband again in court.

I am so happy that my little granddaughter came up to me and said I did not give her a hug this morning, so I gave her a hug and called her my angel baby. I just love moments like this.

First question in my head when I wake up is "Which of the dogs has gotten on top of me this time?" Usually followed by "why do I have a cold wet nose in my ear?" Very quickly finished off with "How do I get this dog off of me so I can go to the loo?" At which point I stagger bleary eyed through the house followed by my four legged family to get them outside so I can have my morning wee in peace.

Also the good thing about today is I think I have finally chicken proofed the field fence to stop them escaping and following me to work.

That I am not alone anymore and I get to spend every day with my family which is so wonderful. That I do not have anxiety today. That the house is going to be signed off to my daughter at long last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back