1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Why Am I Always Stressed?

Discussion in 'General' started by jordan_768, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jordan_768

jordan_768 New Member

I just don't know why, but recently my emotions have taken a turn for the worse. I am stressed-out 24-7! Boredom brings stress, being around people brings stress, being alone brings stress, trying to go to bed brings stress, trying to relax brings stress, , watching television brings stress,...I get stress from everything! I feel a constant pressure on me, a pressure that tugs on me and won't let me go! I don't know how, I don't know why, but I do know this: there must be a reason I have all this stress, and there must be a way to get rid of it. This stress is humming my head I cant bare this any more. Things are getting worst and worst. Help me please

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

What can anyone say? This is just par for PTSD when you have issues that need to be finished with. As you get closer the eaiser it gets. The more you try to force those things mentioned the more stress and counter productive they are.

4. paul

paul Member

i know its hard but try to think of the positives of doing those things instead of the negatives and see how that goes.
    if you think of good things that cane happen you tend to focus on those more than the bad.
    maybe try some relaxation tapes to listen to aswell.

5. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

I need to practice what I preach but exercise helps alot. Motivation is always a problem. You on any meds right now ? Beta blockers and calcium channel blockers are used for the symptoms but as I've found out they are not a cure. Counseling is a must

6. mac

mac Active Member

Why Am I Always Stressed?

:hello: Jordan 768, browse through the forums... your question will be answered.

7. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Read [DLMURL]http://www.ptsdforum.org/attachments/forum9/114d1166631142-understanding-ptsd.pdf[/DLMURL]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar