• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Why do you choose to stay alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I choose to stay alive because I only have my imagination to say what is on the other side.. we tend to think relief... but, using that same imagination, I see me ,not at peace, but having to witness the swath of unending pain and questions I left behind.... I don't want to be responsible for that.

I'm determined to stay alive at least long enough to finally see the number of whole food plant-based vegan restaurants and take-out food options match the current number of fast food and delivery places...and until I see all the churches with land that can be used to grow food actually doing it and sharing with their neighbors rather than continually supporting big ag to feed the community. Imagine how many gardens that would be!!! I'll be around for a while, it seems. lol But once that happens, if I manage to outlive the processes it'll take, I think I may finally feel my work here is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back