1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Wife has PTSD

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AdamGT, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdamGT

AdamGT New Member

Names Adam and I am married to a wonderful lady who has PTSD. We live in Virginia about 65 miles from Washington DC. She has been battling PTSD for years now. I have stood by her thru great times and not so great times. She is getting help but we both need a place where we can "meet" people who understand the hellish things PTSD can put you thru. She too has joined the site. Her name is TheDeepestScar. Feel free to ask most anything to get to know me better.

Adam

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. nie

nie Wishing for wings to fly. Premium Member Donated

Welcome to the forum Adam

4. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member

Hi Adam, and welcome.

5. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Welcome aboard, Adam. I love seeing the team efforts here. My hubs is a very rare occasion here, but hope you meet him. He has a total of maybe 15 post compared to my 3000 + ... But he is a very strong supporter and I think seeing more strong supporters would bring him here more often. Good for all around as many carers could see it is OK to try to grasp our disorder and it is not a sin to hold us up when are unable. Again always good to see a member really behind the person with PTSD as it certainly is not easy. Takes a helluva strong back.

6. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Hi Adam, welcome to the forum. We have a great carer's section that I'm sure you will be interested in. So nice to see the team effort!

bec

7. hodge

hodge I'm a VIP Premium Member

Welcome Adam and welcome to your wife, too!

8. txmomof3

txmomof3 Active Member

Welcome to the board! It is so wonderful to see the team effort you and your wife are putting into dealing with her PSTD. My husband has always supported me, but during the last month, we have really come together. It is AMAZING the difference it makes.

9. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Welcome to the forum Adam.

10. hollyberry

hollyberry Active Member

welcome to the forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar