• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Wishes for the new year

Status
Not open for further replies.

expectingbetter

MyPTSD Pro
I thought to make a thread where we could share the wishes for the new year we would love to come true. :cool:

I personally set few categories of wishes so I will type one in each of three categories

1. The most realistic wish
To get my first laptop finally :x3:

2. The wish for which a lot of magic is needed to come true
To live separately from my father :unsure:

3. The wish which is my greatest obstacle and issue
To get a job in the following year, finally :woot:

I would love to hear yours wishes too :rolleyes:

Hopefully we could come later back to this thread and share which wishes really came true :rolleyes:

Great idea !!

1.The most realistic wish
To have enough money and manage what I do have

2.The wish for which a lot of magic is needed to come true.
For my son to get the help he needs and for us to be reunited in peace and love.

3.The wish which is my greatest obstacle and issue.
To do a lot more work on anxiety so I can travel more.

And it will be fun to come back and see if we accomplished our wishes.... great thread!! And hope you get that laptop !!!

What a great idea for a thread, thank you for this!

-I wish for emotional and spiritual health for my daughter and myself.

-I wish for 2018 to be the year that I shed the grief and negativity from my soul and learn to love and trust to the best of my human abilities.

-I wish for my life to be guided by God and to never stray from good will. I wish for a closer relationship with God.

-I wish for clarity in my direction and life's purpose; and for spiritual assistance with that, so that I can do the work I've been sent here to do.

-I wish for the people in my life to have relief from their inner suffering, and to recognize and acknowledge the love and purpose God has for them. For them to stand into their mission with awareness and strength.

-I wish for God to help me with this terrible temper of mine and help me to speak respectfully and see the other person as empathically as possible; without my own pain overshadowing what I can offer them.

-God let me help in the ways I'm divinely equipped to. Let me recognize the lies in my thinking and the lies of the world and stay faithful to my purpose here.

-Allow me to forgive others for letting me down... and vice versa.

-I wish to be better at managing my money too, haha!

My biggest wish.... To win the lottery so I can quit work.

The biggest obstacle.... There aren’t many million dollar winners and with my luck I’d win it and the promptly lose the ticket.

Actually my biggest wish.... For peace, true peace within the world as there is so much hatred and viciousness going on, even from within my own government.

Great idea you had.....

I wish for harmony with my daughter and my grandkids that they would be kept safe and have other really loving people in their lives when they need a person to treat them as the wonderful people that they are and that they would remember that I love them.

For my family and friends to be kept safe and content in the New Year and that their wishes would come true.

I wish:
For ongoing heightened awareness of how daily choices create many ripples and how those ripples greatly effect us all on a grand scale.
For more live music and dancing in my life.
For more hugs and moments of feeling genuinely innerstood.
For more moments of being the one who innerstands another feeling lost in the moment.
For more folks, including self, to realize their own power within rather than continuing to steadily outsource said power.
For more sunny days that have clear blue skies and less chemical shit drowning them both out.
For clean drinking water for every living thing.
For safe shelter and nourishment for those who have none.
For a cleaner and kinder planet, seeing as how there is no planet b to move onto once we f*ck this one up.
For more folks to be open to trying hula hoops and more vegetables.
For more perennial nourishment to be planted in our yard to share with others.
For healthy soil to allow abundant growth.
For ongoing improvements in my overall health and the chance to be actively response-able, more often than not.
For finding more user-friendly ways to spread my flavors of joy and share what I've learned in my local community, and the momentum to keep up with it.

1. To continue on with therapy and get into trauma therapy and especially to do my art therapies at home between sessions.
2. To continue having a job and making money.
3. To pay off as much of my medical bills as possible.
4. music has to be a part of my life. I had dismissed it for awhile and life turned sour. No more of that sourness!
5. Continue to clean and straighten and keep it up.
There are probably more, but they slip my mind right now. I hope we can add more later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back