• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Within The Heart Of Ptsd - Free Ebook Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
Louise Gaston, the author of this book, has kindly made available her PTSD book freely for the PDF version. You can download it below or purchase the Dead Link Removed.

I haven't personally read the book as yet (time constraints), though would like to read what others have to say about it. I believe the book is based on stories of healing using trauma therapy.

Attachments

• Within the Heart of PTSD.pdf
    834.1 KB · Views: 841
Yeah. Thank you!!!!!! Thank you soooooo much for this site!! It is so helpfull!!!! You and her are awesome!!!!

Having a problem, my phone says cannot open file?

I done it the usual way, other pdfs I tried worked fine, it may just be that my phone doesn't support it although I don't know why as others are ok.

I couldn't open the download on my phone so I emailed it to myself and it opened fine as an attachment. Strange but true...

Reactions: C j
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back