• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Workout Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owl.

Confident
Alright guys-n-gals, it's that time of the year again (for us non-southies, anyway :whistling: ).
Days are getting longer, sun's getting brighter, clothes are getting thinner, the ole flab's becoming more obvious by the day and if that isn't motivation enough, a good workout is, after all, a blessing for body and mind.

The big question is - what to work out to? Which songs get you through whatever it is you do? Care to share?

Personally, what I usually look for in additions to my playlist is
a) Volume. I don't really need to hear myself huffing and puffing until the house falls down and
b) More volume. Drill instructors are what I'm used to, so now that I currently am without access to one of those delightful individuals, I still do best when properly yelled at.

I'm open for absolutely any sort of suggestion, though! A girl can only listen to the same ol' playlist so often before it gets boring. Let's create the ultimate list to build our temples (or fortresses ;) ) to! :D

I'll start with a small selection of the current line-up.

Your turn now. Pretty please? With protein shake and/or low-fat cream on top? :p

Almost anything Bruce Springsteen. (Think "Born to Run")

An ex had a DVD of Marine Recon cadences I used some. Not so much fun, but it kept you moving. (I'd bet there's an unofficial version somewhere that's more entertaining.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back